Miles Employment Group is seeking outstanding individuals with professional experience as Administrative Assistants, who are interested in temporary work.
We are in search of candidates that have experience performing duties such as;
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years office experience providing Administrative Support, strong administrative skills, great communication & interpersonal skills, strong command of the English language, ability to multi-task, and above average skills in Microsoft Office.
The rate of pay will vary from assignment to assignment. $10.25 +
Assignments may range from short term to long term, and be available on short notice.
Testing, reference checks and security clearance may be required for Temporary Administrative employees.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
***This position may have been filled prior to the closing date.***
Thank you for making Miles a part of your job search!