· Bachelor’s degree in one of the following or related fields: business and business administration, international business and law, or finance
· Advanced degree or contract management certificate preferred or willingness to enroll enrolled in contract administration program/courses;
· 5-8 years of relevant experience in contract management and/or business proposal pricing preparation required, experience in USAID contracting preferred.
· Full range of contract administration experience including award negotiations, subcontractor management, procurement, performance auditing, and dispute resolution;
· Knowledge of Federal Government Contract vehicles such as IQCs, CPFF, Time & Material, and GSA contracting vehicles;
· Knowledge and understanding of FAR, AIDAR, Federal Travel Regulations, multi-lateral banks such as the World Bank and Asian Development Bank procurement regulations;
· Proficient in Excel, MS Word, and other computer systems;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities, paying attention to detail under tight deadlines and heavy workloads;
· LDC work experience is helpful, but not required.
· Permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Level of responsibility and salary commensurate with background and experience.