|Position: Call For Experts For Anticipated USAID-funded Project In Lebanon
|Country: Lebanon||City: Beirut
|Posted Date: 1/6/2020
Nathan is a private international economic and analytics consulting firm that works with government and commercial clients around the globe to deliver practical solutions and achieve lasting results. Whether building frameworks for economic growth or navigating regulatory hurdles, securing infrastructure financing or evaluating and assessing disputes, Nathan’s experts serve as trusted partners, offering clients the analysis, technical advice, and strategies they need for sound decision-making. Known for both technical and service excellence, Nathan has corporate offices in the US, UK, and India and more than 25 program offices around the world.
The Trade and Investment Facilitation Activity (TIF) will facilitate the export of Lebanese goods and services to generate foreign exchange through investments that simultaneously promote job creation, income generation and improved livelihoods throughout the country.
We are seeking experts in the following areas:
- Trade and Investment;
- Investment Promotion;
- Export Promotion;
- Investment Policy;
- Trade Facilitation;
- Workforce Development;
- Customs Modernization;
- Public Policy Reforms;
- Business Enabling Environment;
- Small Medium Enterprise Development;
- Public Policy;
- Foreign Direct Investment;
- Financial Markets;
- Public-Private Partnerships;
- Public Private Dialogue;
- Change Management;
- Gender and Social Inclusion
- Monitoring and Evaluation/Collaboration, Adaptation and Learning Specialists;
- USAID experienced Finance/Admin, and Operations;
- USAID Grants under Contract management;
- Information Technology.
We are particularly looking for people with experience working across the public, private, and social sectors to create investment and economic growth.
- Advanced degree in Economics, Public Policy, Trade Policy, Public -Administration, Business Administration, marketing or similar field
- 5+ years of experience working in economic development, public policy reform, investment promotion, export promotion, SME development, WTO Agreement on Trade Facilitation, or donor-funded project management
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Experience working on USAID, DFID, EU, World Bank, ADB, or other donor-funded programs;
- Significant work experience in Lebanon and/or MENA region a plus.
Application: Please apply by submitting a CV and Cover letter in English to LebanonTradeRecruit@nathaninc.com by January 20th, 2020. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest and should list their areas of expertise in the subject line. CV should not be more than 3 pages. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer. Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Local applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Please visit www.nathaninc.com for additional information.